Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What.is.going.on.

I have had a quite few weeks since being back from Durban.
I had a pretty epic trip, staying with man of the moment Mark Watts.
I had a 4th In the Cave Rock event which was held in pretty prime conditions, for the first few heats anyway.
I got a couple good rides, in my first heat I went for a really big vert, too bad i flicked it overboard and didnt make it.Overall I was pretty happy with the result, and I was able to celebrate a good days surfing with a sick braai at our house to celebrate my 20th birthday.Double whammy, was a super fun night with Boetie ( Mark Mccarthy ) and Dan W going full tag team on a few girls, Mental.
We made the trip down to Margate for the 10th annual Wimpy/ ROSSI contest and it was an awesome event.Fun waves, decent prizemoney and plenty of extra- curricular activities on hand. I got another 4th place in the most shocking Final of my life.
But I managed to snag the ' Move of the Contest' with 9pt Backflip in 1/4's.
Back to Durbs for another week and then Home sweet home, Mark has been staying with me the last few weeks and we have been scoring, see the image below for proof.The Nomad/ Limited Edition Team arrived today to Sunny skies and fun waves at CT's Little gem.
Keep a look out for us in the line-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment