Friday, August 28, 2009

Big Changes.

After Much deliberation and speaking to all parties involved,I have decided to stay in Australia for the rest of 09.
I will go from here(Aus) to Hawaii,My season will end in march when I make my way back to Oz before flying home in April.
Wow,now that I right that down it really does sound long,but I reckon the rewards will far outweight the hardships, if I can nail a few more of these






and shoot myself to instant fame haha,then il be dying happy having lived a full life.

I wanna extend a Massive thanks to my sponsors Science and Limited Edition for all the help they have been giving me during my stay in AUS.

Next up-A Bali sojourn in order to garner myself another passport stamp!What an amazing legal obligation that is going to be,stay tuned..

1 comment:

  1. Super stoked for you bru! Keep up the goodness!

    ReplyDelete