Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ow ozzie ozzie ozzie!

Limited Edition showing good support for me as I head over to Oz tommorow Afternoon.
Simon Heale, Jarret Johnson and I land In perth On friday around 13:25, where we will be met by my Ozzie friend Matt Bingeman who is gonna take us down to Margaret River(Home of the box,North Point etc) and Cruise with us for A little.
My new Friend, and Maker of Pastiche Dan Nicholls is arriving home on the 12th June so hopefully Il have some cool stuff to share with you, in the meantime I have hooked up with WA charger Ben Veitch and we will be getting some good surfs in.
I've been doing some packing today and saying some goodbyes,namely to my Girlfriend Nicole. Im really gonna miss her!
All of us suckers have chicks so I think its gonna be a lonley 3 months(and smelly).
Anyway, im out, il be in SA until 10 tommorow night if anyone needs to contact me, Otherwise, check the Froth every hour for the lowdown.
YEWWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment